You never know when you may find yourself in the middle of a heated argument and with some useful information in front of you, you're sure to win. Here are some applications that you may always want to keep handy….just in case!
1. Dictionary dot Com – If you find yourself in an argument and need to look up a word or spelling then this is the application to help. You are sure to find anything you need and settle the argument once and for all.
2. Bank of America – Having a dispute over your finances? Need some money to pay off that argument you just lost? Well this application can take the guesswork out of things and make your life a whole lot easier. This is not only handy but can help you to win the silliest of argument.
3. New York Times – Having a disagreement on a current event or need the news at your fingertips? This application will make life easier and is a surefire way for you to keep up with the latest news to set somebody straight if the need arises.
4. What’s the Right Career for You? – If you’re unsure of your future or somebody else close to you is, this application can set everyone straight. Use this tool to help you determine what you really should be doing and put any disagreement to bed.
5. Mobile Me Disk- If you ever had any question about a picture or file from the past, this application can bring it to you wherever you happen to be. This can be a lifesaver for putting an end to a disagreement and presenting the true facts of the situation.
6. TuneWiki – Having a heated discussion about a certain song, but unsure of how to settle it? This handy little application can make it all come together just with a few simple pushes to a button!
7. Are You Really In Love? – Be careful with this one! However if you are looking at the person across from you and wondering if the argument is really worth it, this app can help you to determine if you are really truly in love.
8. What Kind of Person Are You? – If you are really wondering how compatible you are if your argument is really over something valid or just a clash of personalities, this app can set it all straight and help you to see through the clutter once and for all.
9. How Selfish Are You? – This can put the end to the ongoing debate of who the selfish one is? It's meant for entertainment purposes, but just might give you some insight and end the ongoing debates that come up.
10. Wikipedia Mobile- Having your own traveling encyclopedia with you is a surefire way to win any debate. You have access to any type of information you could ever wonder about and keep the information close at hand just in case you really need it.
Mary Frederick blogs about various academic issues, including how to select the right school for you using online university rankings.